$10 to Spend at Sandy Ridge Farm Market (Pay $5)
925 Sandy Ridge Road
Doylestown, PA 18901
Bucks County has a go-to market for all that's healthy. Sandy Ridge Farm Market in Doylestown, PA is a year-round store focused on providing locally-sourced products. Whether it's produce grown 100% naturally on the 10-acre farm right outside, or grocery items like fresh milk in glass bottles, they support local farmers and vendors, and they're all in one place for your convenience. SpinSaver has a fabulous deal to save on healthy essentials for your family at Sandy Ridge Farm Market:
• Pay only $5 for $10 to spend on anything in the market
• Family-owned and operated organic produce farm with market offering a big selection of fresh fruit and vegetables, their own homemade pasta sauce, ketchup and salsa, milk, grass fed beef, sustainable seafood, organic turkeys, and much more!
• Feature many other local farms and artisans from Bucks County and the neighboring areas
• Offering a bakery, baking pies, seasonal breads, and even apple cider donuts!
• Grab a soup of the day like beef stew made with grass fed beef and organic veggies (no GMO’s and very tasty!)
• Still serving 32 flavors of hand dipped ice cream, featuring flavors like pumpkin, gingerbread, and candy cane
• Kids can visit the farm animals to say hello
• Hours: Mon.–Sat. 8 am–7 pm, Sun. 9 am–5 pm
See what all the buzz is about in Doylestown. Grab this deal and check out all of the organic and GMO-free products at Sandy Ridge Farm Market!
Visit Sandy Ridge Farm Market on Facebook for updates on their newest products as they arrive!
Purchase limit: two vouchers for each purchaser (one for self, one as a gift) • Limit one voucher use per person per visit • Not valid on any holiday • Entire value must be used in a single visit (no cash back) • Expiration Date: 2-28-2014 • Cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or coupons • Not valid on tax • Excludes milk • Paid value will be valid for 5 years from date of purchase