$12 to Spend on Lunch (Pay $6) or $30 to Spend on Dinner (Pay $17) - UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP
5 S. State St
Newtown, PA 18940
Newtown's 18th century history is well-known in Bucks County. Why not step back in time and have a revolutionary time out with a modern meal at The Temperance House? SpinSaver is saluting your sense of patriotism by offering this special deal to visit this stately colonial-era establishment that is under new ownership:
• Pay only $6 for $12 to spend on lunch (dine-in only)
• Pay only $17 for $30 to spend on dinner (dine-in only)
• The menu at The Temperance House is especially known for the excellent steaks and seafood, all prepared fresh daily, and it's an appropriate place to take the whole family for dinner, or even an important client out for a business lunch.
• Service is exemplary, and many evenings, they offer entertainment with performances by local musicians.
• Ambiance is early-American inspired with rich woods and a lovely stone fireplace to warm your bones during those cold winter nights.
• For those visitors from out-of-town, The Temperance House lets rooms upstairs for the night since it continues to function as a tavern and inn, just as it did for the soldiers, all those centuries ago.
So if you and your guests are searching for a timeless eating experience, saddle up the horses and gallop on over to The Temperance House!
See what the new ownership has improved at The Temperance House on Facebook!
Purchase limit: one voucher for each purchaser • Limit one voucher use per table per visit • Not valid on any holiday • Entire value must be used in a single visit (no cash back) • NOT VALID TOWARDS HAPPY HOUR MENU • Expiration Date: 9-30-2016 • Cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or coupons • Not valid on tax or gratuity (please be kind and tip on pre-discounted check amount!) • Excludes alcohol • Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services