$10 for One Adult Pass and One Child Pass (reg $15) or $18 for Two Adult Passes and Two Child Passes (reg $30) or $12 for One Adult Weekend Pass – good Saturday and Sunday (reg $20) or $28 for a VIP Pass (reg $40)
576 Penns Park Road
Wrightstown, PA 18940
Suspend Disbelief this September and be entertained by hundreds of performers every half hour on eight stages. Bucks County will bring a mystical world of medieval merriment, wonder, and imaginary creatures back for fun and adventure at the 17th Annual Village Renaissance Faire in Wrightstown, PA, Saturday, September 17th and Sunday, September 18, 2016 from 11am–6pm daily. The Middletown Grange Fairgrounds will be transformed into a re-creation of a 12th–16th century village named Penn's Park, where visitors will glimpse dragons on the fly, people breathing fire, and much more. SpinSaver has a set of deals that will be ideal for all the masters and maidens fair in the family:
• Pay only $10 for One Adult Pass and One Child Pass – Saturday or Sunday (reg. $15)
• Pay only $18 for Two Adult Passes and Two Child Passes – Saturday or Sunday (reg. $30)
• Pay only $12 for One Adult Weekend Pass – good Saturday and Sunday (reg. $20)
• Pay only $28 for a VIP Pass-- Special entrance gate, promotional bag and beverage, meet and greet with Living Literature Cast before the Joust, seating alongside the Royal Court during the Joust (reg. $40)
(Under 5 free with adult, and plenty of free parking)
• The Village consists of eight stages and various sets: Merchant Squares, Living History Pavilions, Food Courts, Gaming Area, Multi-Cultural Enclaves, Craft Corners, and Interactive Kid's Kingdom.
• One weekend every year the fairgrounds are transformed into the ultimate family festival befitting the interest and entertainment of everyone, from peasantry to nobility, youth to seniors. Over 9,000 people visit yearly!
• The Village awakens each day at 11:00 am for visitors to wander about and become accustomed to the village layout before the grand procession and a full day’s worth of activities. This year it’s an Authentic Faire with a Cause, where all proceeds benefit the public libraries.
• Living Literature: King Arthur's Court of Chivalry, Mad Mechanicals, Pyrates of Fortunes Folly, Brigade Battles, Ballads, Bufoonery, Stiltwalkers, ArtyFUL Glowing Gardens, Visual Artisans Exhibition, Blacksmith, and Pyrates Perch Pitch
• Flying Birds of Prey at high noon and twice daily
• Armored Horseback Jousting twice daily
• Aerialist in Flight (dragons too) every hour
• Jacob’s Ladder, Chickenshot, Castle Plunk, Petting Zoo, Carriage and Pony Rides, Human Chess, Archery, Fencing, Trebuchet Launching, Puppetry, Juggling, Comedy, Live Music, Theatre and Dancing, Firebreathing
•Kingdom Quest – learn & you can be part of the Show
• SCA & Markland Living History Demonstrations, Combat, Exhibitions, Children’s Crafts, Games, Stories and Inflatables
Come one, come all, suspend your disbelief for just one weekend and relive the fantasy of the past at the 17th Annual Village Renaissance Faire!
Truly a Faire for a Cause as - ALL PROCEEDS benefit the Village Library of Wrightstown
Travel back in time and see photos of past Faires when you visit Village Renaissance Faire on Facebook!
Event is Rain or Shine and Non-Refundable.
Purchase limit: four vouchers for each purchaser (two for self, two as gifts) • Limit one voucher use per family per visit • No cash back • 17th Annual Village Renaissance Faire dates are Saturday, September 17th or Sunday, September 18, 2016 11am–6pm • Cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or coupons • Event is Rain or Shine • Non-Refundable