$15 to Spend on Lunch (Pay $7)
762 N. Easton Road
Doylestown, PA 18902
Quinoa is an ancient grain of the Andes Mountains in South America, and now it is also the name of the newest local Peruvian and Mexican fine dining establishment. Brought to you by the same family who owns the acclaimed El Tule Restaurant in NJ, Quinoa Peruvian and Mexican Restaurant BYO in Doylestown, PA is now open to impress you with a new experience of flavors which appeals to all your senses. SpinSaver has a spicy deal to introduce you to Quinoa for less:
• Pay only $7 for $15 to spend on lunch
• Exciting cuisine of Peru, Mexico, Spain, Basque Country and Latin America
• Peruvian specialties such as ceviche (marinated fish and seafood in lime juice), savory soups, special brunch dishes with meat and potatoes, quinoa salads, exotic tamales wrapped in banana leaves, etc.
• Mexican favorites such as chimichangas, tortilla soup, burritos, quesadillas, tacos, enchiladas and more
• Sweet desserts that cool the palate such as Flan Napolitano, Arroz con Leche, Bunuelo con Helado, Tres Leches and Fried Ice Cream
• Feel free to bring your favorite alcoholic beverages to enjoy with your meal
• Hours: Tue.–Thu. 11 am–9 pm, Fri.–Sat. 11 am–10 pm, Sun. 12 pm–9 pm
Scale the heights of Peruvian flavor when you grab this deal and dine at Quinoa Peruvian and Mexican Restaurant BYO!
Look for Quinoa Peruvian/Mexican BYO on Facebook and Quinoa Restaurant BYO on Twitter!
Limit one voucher for each purchaser • Limit one voucher use per table per visit • Not valid on any holiday • Entire value must be used in a single visit (no cash back) • Expiration Date: 5-31-2014 • Cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or coupons • Not valid on tax or gratuity (please be kind and tip on pre-discounted check amount!) • Paid value will be valid for 5 years from date of purchase • Valid for lunch only